Ready to level up? We're here to help!
Our instruction classes are COVID-friendly – we’ll keep our distance and you learn to see and feel what you should be doing to enjoy the gym fully!
FREE FOR MEMBERS – $35 for nonmembers
This class is designed for climbers that are new to top ropes or would like a refresher course to make sure you have a deep understanding of belaying technique and safety. Climbers will learn:
- How to tie proper knots
- How to load and use a gym approved belay device
- The P.B.U.S. method of belaying
Climbers will come out of class feeling confident in their belay skills and ready to test for their belay certification their following visit. (We wait at least a day to make sure you remember what you learn).
Intro to climbing
FREE WITH A DAY PASS OR MEMBERSHIP
Whether this is your first time climbing or you’ve been bouldering for a while, learning great climbing technique is always a way to build your skills.
In this class we teach:
– Bouldering and Sport grade distinctions
– Proper body positioning and technique
– How and when to use climbing lingo
– How to use an auto-belay
– And am introduction to all terrain types!
Intro to Lead Climbing
Lead climbing doesn’t need to be intimidating. This class is a great place to start! This class is for intermediate climbing partners. Before taking the class, climbers need to be belay certified and comfortable on a 5.10 route.
This course teaches:
– How to clip onto lead bolts
– How to lead belay
– Climber safety
– How to properly catch a falling climber