Customer Service Coordinator
Looking to make a difference in people’s lives through awesome customer service? You will serve as an ambassador to the community, both visitors and members. We believe that our business has the ability to change lives for the better and we are looking for someone who is able to engage people in a friendly and inclusive way and be the catalyst who helps to change lives.
Do you love helping people? Are you an exceptional communicator? Are you looking for a 100% remote part time job with potential for growth? Well, look no further!
Our ideal candidate will have incredible time management, patience, and attention to detail. We need your help responding to emails and voicemails and helping us manage our membership base.
- Manage all the customer service emails and cancellation requests for all locations
- Respond to and dispute chargebacks as needed
- Build an understanding and strong commitment to the values and culture of The Pad Climbing
- Identify when you can handle a situation and when to ask for help
- Understand The Process and have ability to uphold company policies and viewpoints
- Execute excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptionally organize and have strong self time management skills – many things are time sensitive and need to be kept up on
- Be familiar with Google programs and accounts
- Have a passion for people and helping resolve their membership issues
- We will ask you for a code word when you apply to check that you have attention to detail and paid attention here. It’s “Marshmallow”
- MINDBODY membership audits including youth memberships and corporate setup
- Experience with customer service
- Team player – you are supporting our entire company and will often be the main representative for our company because you may be the first point of contact
- Focus on helping our members feel supported while enforcing our policies and upholding our company culture
- Have a passion for climbing and the ways it can improve lives (preferred not required)
- Lover of learning and a deep interest in improving things for those around them
- Friendly enthusiastic attitude
- Comfortable with confrontation and direct communication.
Here’s a typical workload:
- Check the customer service email at least twice a day (5 days a week)
- Respond to all voicemails and emails
- Check the cancellation form response, process cancellations and send confirmation emails
- Identify when situations need to be escalated or when you need help handling a response
- May include other projects as needed
- Expect 10-20 hours per week depending on workload
Overseen by the Relations Director
What we have to offer:
- Free gym membership (if close to an existing location)
- Remote work (must have good Internet, computer, and time management skills)
- Accrued paid time off and sick time
- Transfer and promotional opportunities
- Retail and merchandise discounts
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes diverse voices and experiences aligned with the vision of our organization: Climbing. Community. Fitness. Love.