MEMBERSHIP = COMMUNITY
When you join our PadFam, you get:
- 24/7 access to bouldering, lounge, weight equipment and more!
- 15% off retail and classes
- Kids under 7 free
- Free rental gear (no barriers to entry)
- Free first time passes for buddies who haven’t tried it yet (one per visit)
- Free bouldering pad rental for outdoor adventures
- Discounted membership
- An opportunity to take advantage of a diverse and friendly community – our members find partners, inspiration, and life long friends
- Commitment also leads to success in your own personal goals: from getting strong to finding a community that’s always here to support you.
Going outside to climb? Your impact matters:
Amazing people are waiting to serve you through our programs!
The Pad Climbing believes in what we do and in our power to change our community for the better.
Here are some things we do:
We work to support inclusivity and remove barriers to access as much as possible through programs, hiring and employment practices, and messaging wherever possible.
Support green practices wherever possible.
We are always excited to work with at-risk youth, veterans, marginalized populations, special needs, and other similar communities for free group visits, discounted or free memberships, and community services. We work with The Ascent Foundation to provide experiences and grants for individuals enrolled in mentorship or enrichment programs
We maintain a robust time trade program – contribute to your community with us or our community partners and get free membership!
Meet some of our Community Partners
We that believe climbing changes lives – we provide free climbing to organizations, mentors and mentees, and services as needed to the following groups – if you don’t see your favorite organization, get in touch with us
The Land Conservancy of San Luis Obispo County works cooperatively with both landowners and government agencies to find positive, mutually beneficial solutions. Our goal is to help prevent poorly planned development, protect drinking water sources, restore wildlife habitat and promote family farmlands and ranches.