Ascent Ventures, The Pad Climbing, and The Pad Origin will be joining the Stop Hate For Profit campaign starting on July 1. This campaign is supported by the ADL, NAACP, and others.
We pledge to not only stop all ad spends on Facebook and Instagram: we are also going to be going silent on these platforms for the forseeable future.
We in the PadFam believe that All Climbers are All Good and attempt to practice inclusion and tolerance for all non-hateful beliefs. But we also fully believe that the unchecked misinformation spread on Facebook and other social media outlets is causing lasting damage to our selves and our country.
So, if you’re so inclined, get off the socials for a bit, too. Nature and climbing gyms are good medicine!
If you want to keep up with what we’re doing, EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER, download our apps! We’ll push notifications that are relevant to you and throw up notices whenever you need them. And, of course, there’s always joining our email list. Instructions for both are below.
We’re going to stop letting other platforms tell our story by deciding who to share and when. Perhaps you want to follow suit! You can sign a petition or get your company involved at Stop Hate for Profit.
If and when we return, our social media will have a new focus and hopefully be used to inspire and empower our audiences.
USE OUR APP
- Get notice first of any changes or promotions
- Book classes and sessions directly on your phone
- Find out about deals and view other cool stuff we have to offer
- Manage your account yourself
- Download the App or book below on your desktop
- Book a Session
- Show up!
When using the app:
- Set your home gym location
- Allow push notifications so you can get announcements as we send them out
- Allow the app to find your location: it will AUTOMATICALLY check you in to your session and into classes you’ve reserved — no need to check in with the front desk!
- Go look around – we’ve put up some culture stuff, links to videos, and more!