Welcome to “SLO Op 4!” – The Pad SLO is the result of 15 years of building gyms, tearing them down, and building them again. What started as a woodie in a storage unit ended with this beautiful, shiny thing. We’re psyched to be the original community gym – keeping our nonprofit vibe even when we grew into a real, live corporation.
What do we have?
- Bouldering: 4000 square feet, averaging 17 feet high
- Rope climbing: 9000 square feet, averaging 35 feet high; 5 autobelays
- Outdoor slackline
- 2 different free weight stations, rower + AirDyne bike
- 2 yoga rooms
- Coworking space / free wifi and coffee – bring your own cup
- Dedicated climbing training perch with hangboards, systems board, and more
- Dedicated youth climbing area
- FREE Pedicab for busy evenings when you have to park far away (he appreciates tips!)