Join our community by helping yours!
We realize that not everyone can afford a membership to our climbing gyms, especially those who might benefit from the community most. That is why we have always had a robust program that allows those who have time to serve in exchange for a membership to do so without worrying about funds.
If you are ready to give to your community, we are ready to give to you, too!
Please review your options below. You must qualify with the organizations in order to participate in our program. Please let them know that you are looking for the Pad membership benefit when you qualify.
Are you an organization that would like to participate? Please contact us
Be a Recurring Volunteer
Volunteer at least 10 hours a month at any of the following organizations in exchange for a membership at the gym.
Just 2 hours a week gets you:
A full reciprocal membership and all the benefits that come with it
A chance to be a part of the leadership team that sets the tone for everyone at The Pad
Volunteer in the Gym!
We’ll be in contact if we have open positions that we think you would be a great fit for!
- Greeter: Be the first person members and new visitors meet.
- Belayer: You must have experience belaying, be belay certified through The Pad, and be super comfortable with ensuring the safety of climbers on the floor of the rope area.
- Hold Washer: Can’t get enough of those sweet, sweet plastic grips? Come help clean them off! This is also a great way to get involved in routesetting in the future.
- Cleaning: Sometimes there’s something bigger out there than our cleaners do – that’s where you come in
- Community outreach: Do you love working with other organizations? Reach out to other nonprofits and get them in the gym free using our programs!
- Special Projects: Do you see something that would make us even better and you have the skills to make it happen? Let us know.