- ONLINE yoga classes through Zoom (coached and live, but available for 24 hours so if the schedule doesn’t work, you can still enjoy the classes) for all members! – https://ascentventures.org/online-yoga-fitness-classes/
Nonmembers are welcome to attend, but we request a donation to go directly to the instructors. Meet instructors from all three gyms in our collaboration!
- Website redesign: we’ve cleared it out at ThePadClimbing.org to show you where all our current and relevant offerings are easily
- Instagram consolidation: we’re taking the time to bring our social media into line – if you like Instagram, make sure you follow THIS ACCOUNT – the others will not be used going forward
- Steady videos coming soon – subscribe to our new channel with our parent company here!
- We’re working hard at restructuring and collaboration! Our CFO and COO are also lending a hand with the industry response to the shutdowns, appearing on podcasts and industry calls to help advise other gyms around the world and work on government lobbying for support.
- Weekly videos from our setting team and coaches providing you with behind the scenes insight about things you may not have noticed and tips for getting better at home – games, too!
- Website consolidation across all gyms
- Community resources page by location so you can see all the great things people are doing to help eachother out and how you can get involved.
- Improvement on all programming and procedures so that when we open, we hit the ground running!
- Planning grand reopening parties (held when appropriate) featuring area vendors and friendly businesses you want to know more about
- SO much other stuff. Our staff is working really hard right now – and we’re all so grateful you’re giving us the ability to push forward, keep busy, and be productive. We love you!
We’re starting to ramp up – what’s new and what’s coming!