Hey guys – every year, the WOW leadership releases us as an option for WOW groups, but never checks in with us, so we apologize if you called and we did not respond. We’re not staffed to answer a million phone calls and emails, so we have a procedure that’s first come, first served.
In the past, we offered totally free climbing, but it’s gotten to be expensive, so you’ll be paying for your volunteer host’s time.
- $60 for bouldering groups of up to 15
- $15 more for harnesses and a dedicated staff member to teach and oversee group for belaying
- Each session is an hour long. You can sign up for more than one if you want to, but most new climbers will be plenty tired by then.
How to Sign Up
Do NOT call us or email us.
Please visit THIS LINK and take an available spot.
We cannot accommodate additional groups in the gym at one time. One group per slot only.
The hours available are the only ones available. We cannot change it up.
YOU MUST THEN PAY FOR YOUR RESERVATION: Click this link here to create an account and pay. If you are signing up for a rope session, you can pay the remaining balance when you arrive.
- Once you sign up, consider your spot held. You will be contacted in a few weeks by a staff member of the gym who will be hosting you to confirm.
- DO NOT CALL THE GYM to confirm. We will reach out to you to confirm two weeks prior IF you have paid. If you have not paid, we will offer your spot to someone else.
- If you have to cancel, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If possible, have your group sign waivers ahead of time: follow this link and create an account – that’s waiver signing. This will ensure more climbing time!
Get psyched for this fall! We will be moving locations to 888 Ricardo Ct late October or so . . . we’ll have ropes, bouldering, two yoga studios, slacklines, and more! Be sure to check us out!